20A GFCI TRWR Outlet – Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
A GFCI Outlet is a device designed to protect people from shocks from an electrical system. If there is a ground fault, a GFCI will trip and stop the flow of electricity to prevent injuries.
Why Choose ESD Tech’s 20A GFCI TRWR Outlet?
- 20 Amps: Works on both 15A and 20A Circuits.
- Tamper Resistant (TR): Outlet includes safety shutters that only the prongs of a plug can penetrate.
- Weather Resistant (WR): Outlet designed with enhanced corrosion resistant components to withstand more moist or humid locations.
- LED Indicator Lights: Easily tell when your GFCI needs to be replaced.
- UL Listed – Certified to pass all required inspections.
- Free exchange or refunds for all defective units received.
- Includes matching wall plate.
Other GFCI products we carry:
20A TR GFCI – Self Testing: https://esdtechlighting.com/shop/wiring-devices/gfci-outlets/20a-gfci-outlets-self-test/
15A Black TR GFCI: https://esdtechlighting.com/shop/wiring-devices/15a-black-gfci-tr/